[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Wed May 11 08:41:08 CDT 2011

Snore...

Now move along please...

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Totaro
Sent: 11 May 2011 14:39
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them
know if the problem is resolved or not

Alex, thanks for the laugh.

I have a wireless keyboard and the batteries are dying.  I have been
lazy and not picked up some AAAs.

I have been using spell check to help.  At least the wrong word was
spelled correctly, lol.

Or he is not really reading what I wrote which was along the same lines
as everyone else, but nobody has to post their solutions, it would be
nice, but it is a moot point.

As far as deadlines and taking a little extra time to send solved, yeah,
in a war zone, it could get you killed.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Alex Balashov