[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 11 08:29:00 CDT 2011

Jealous much?

Your logic fails you.  If you didn't want to get into a pissing match then
why continue after your first statement.

dcap means nothing to me, it is like having your A+ cert but good for you.

You were the one that brought up paying customers.  I simply stated that by
helping people on the user's list for free has turned into m0oney making
enterprises.  I did not gloat.  I live in America and I am a capitalist,
making money is not a bad thing?  Why do you think making money is bad?
Please quote where I "Gloated", sorry you can't because I didn't.

You must have a reading compression problem.  I stated many times that I
didn't about a think you or anything else.  Where did I fish for
compliments?  Quote it, sorry you cannot because I didn't.

"Sorry that you feel the need to fish for compliments - but you just don't
get them like that from me (besides which - you have no bait!)."

Was that even English or gibberish.

Stating one's accomplishments is fine, it is all true.  Ego is a good thing
when kept in check.

Jealously and lack of reading and comprehension seem to be your order of the
day.

No worries, I have many jealous people, even in my immediate family.

I will continue to proper and do cool things.  I am looking at moving to
South Korea if they can pay me my target, tax free.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro