[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Wed May 11 02:55:14 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 6:47 AM, Steve Totaro
<stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com> wrote:
> I don't need a public or private "Thank You"  When I was posting all the
> time, I figured the ratio of "Thank you" emails to silence to be about 20 to
> 1, maybe as high as 50 to 1.

I agree with the others who are saying that at least a results post
(It worked!) for the benefit of people trying to accomplish or fix
something or even an added RESOLVED in the subject wouldn't kill
anyone, busy or not. Ending it with a "thx" is optional, but like
chicken soup for a cold, "It wouldn't hoit".

btw Steve, for the last five years or so, every post you ever write
ends with "Thanks", so you got it covered.