[asterisk-users] Blacklist with *30

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:22:31 CDT 2011

Dear, finally I implement the functionality code *94 in order to
access the blacklist menu from my own extension and put another
extension in the black list of Asterisk.

But after blacklisting a given extension, when I call from that
extension to my own extension the call always rings, it is not denied
by the blacklist.

Why could be the problem the blacklist doesn't work ???

Thanks a lot