[asterisk-users] Rates Importer Tool

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon May 9 14:05:16 CDT 2011

I know most billing software sell this as a monthly service.  You get cd-rom every month where they have collected the published tarrif tables filed with the FCC. You load it on the software to analyze call costs.   I'm guessing this is a lot of labor hours/manual work thus they charge for providing it.  In particular I am thinking of InforTel for Windows.