[asterisk-users] asterisk syntax highlighting for gedit

Naomi Rosenberg naomi at dmcip.com
Mon May 9 09:43:32 CDT 2011

no worries, i'm not as passionate as some!

It just happens gedit is the one I've gravitated towards, despite what I'm sure are good reasons to use something more hardcore.  And I also fancy the project of writing the highlighting script, it would be a nice little job for me and I'm sure there will be others who would find it useful once made. I just don't want to waste time on it if it's been done already, that's all.

Naomi Rosenberg

www.servicesforasterisk.co.uk