[asterisk-users] Background music during a call

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:20:15 CDT 2011

Will this work:

exten=> 123,1,Meetme(1234)
exten=> 123,n,Hangup()

exten=> 5000,1,Dial(Local/123 at bk_music/n,,m())
exten=> 5000,2,Goto(bk_music,123,1)

Parties can call 123 to enter a meeting room. and with the help of a
callfile ic an dial a local channel to 5000 extension which in return calls
a local channel to exten 123 to enter meet me. The dial command with second
local channel will use m() option with moh call defind for each caller. will
ring indefinately with moh and conf members will listen to it.

Not tested it yet. Just sharing, will try it and let you know list.

Cheers

--
Best Ragards
Rizwan Qureshi