[asterisk-users] Why is PQMSTATUS empty?

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Thu May 5 22:27:13 CDT 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Louis Carreiro <carreirolt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm.... I'll have to check that out tomorrow AM. So you're calling
> PauseQueueMember() to actually pause the user first? Something like
> PauseQueueMember(,${EXTEN})?
>
> If the PQMSTATUS is "Success" instead of "Already Paused", wouldn't it
> always respond with "Success" therefore not allowing the logic to continue?
> v/r,
> Me

So I just checked - the results are PAUSED or NOTFOUND.  I may have been
thinking of my AddQueueMember and RemoveQueueMember logic - these
applications will set their respective variables (AQMSTATUS, RQMSTATUS) to
either "ADDED" or "MEMBERALREADY".

I still think I managed to get the Pause and UnPause functionality on one
button, but I need to check the actual code I used, and I can't do that
until tomorrow.  Maybe someone else will have chimed in by then...

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP