[asterisk-users] Asterisk 10 / Trunk and RecieveFax "F" Option

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Thu May 5 10:51:48 CDT 2011

I have been using sendfax and recievefax with 1.8.x.x version I have a
patch that Kevin Fleming wrote to allow the forced shutoff of T.38  "F"
option. This was considered a new feature so it is not in new releases of
1.8.x and I have not been able to get a patch working for the current
releases.  How can I get the current 10/trunk version as I really need this
feature. Anyone used the 10/trunk build and had any success with it?

Here is a link to the revision.
http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=rev&rev=304342

Any ideas of feed back would be apperciated.

Bryant