[asterisk-users] audiohook.c: Failed to get 160 samples from write factory

Paul Hayes paul at provu.co.uk
Thu May 5 08:53:45 CDT 2011

On 05/05/11 14:16, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> We've had that for quite some time. There's an option to Dial() and one for Queue() to enable it. Check the documentation.
>
> /O

yes my only problem with the 'c' option for the Dial command is that it
still seems to add the Reason header if the call hasn't actually been
answered elsewhere :)  I.E. 10 phones in a ring group, someone calls up,
no one is here so no phones answer the call.  Caller eventually gives
up, no phones record a missed call.  Unless it's changed from when I
last tried it, or I was doing something wrong (quite possible!).

Wasn't aware the same option existed for Queue though.

cheers,
Paul.