[asterisk-users] HA Asterisk

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Wed May 4 20:50:25 CDT 2011

Yes - the USB connection carries the data.  Keep in mind that the "HA" aspect of this product just means you can connect to two asterisk servers.  There is not data replication, detection of asterisk failure, etc.  (without buying more xorcom products).  Be sure to do your homework.  But they do make a good bank product.