[asterisk-users] best current version and motherboard/CPU compatibilities

|| dave cantera Mobile david.cantera at ibsonecall.com
Wed May 4 12:17:25 CDT 2011

paul, doug,
I had several AMD athlons 64bit... no problems running centos, suse.
they seem  solid on 1.4.xx... had a few intel celerons and P4s. they
were good as well. guess I was Lucky back then!
thanks for supporting the list!
daveC

Paul Hayes wrote:
> On 04/05/11 17:10, || dave cantera Mobile wrote:
>> doug,
>> why are you shaking!?!?... do you have a better recommendation?
>> daveC
>>

> AMD K6 CPU brings back some pretty bad memories from me too.
>
>> Doug Lytle wrote:
>>>
>>> *shudder*
>>>
>>> Doug
>>>

> --

SJREIA South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association
Want to invest in Real Estate?
come out and join over 450 real estate investors
http://www.SJREIA.org

Licensed NJ Real Estate Agent
Buy This House REALTORs
david.cantera at IBSOnecall.com