[asterisk-users] receive faxes

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:17:05 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

> Non-T.38 faxing works reasonably well.  I have some issues with some things
> at Digium as well, but I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me.  I
> assume that Digium takes most of the known bugs out of what they charge
> folks for.  From what I read, if you had to make a living on T.38 faxing,
> you'd be in the hut in Kenya by Obama's brother.  As for Karma, we'll see..

Asterisk doesn't pay me and never will, they only make my job more difficult
because it's been in place here for so long... it would be nearly impossible
to get away from it. BTW, I'm using iaxmodem with hylafax...works much
better than T.38.
Obama's brother... damn that ain't right... that's worth some bad karma
points