[asterisk-users] receive faxes

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:02:01 CDT 2011

Honestly Digium's Asterisk is not a quality project. Though it has lead the
way in innovative open-source VoIP, it's a flawed and chaotic project.
Hence, I refuse to pay Digium. Digium seems to make a "bazillion" dollars
off of these flaws by selling commercial support/addons anyway... so that
should be worth some bad karma points.