[asterisk-users] Using Asterisk + other FOSS projects to facilitate a call-in Internet Radio web-frontend

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:07:24 CDT 2011

Hmm... it's just that I've seen implementation of this done already,
in Google Voice, BlindSide, BigBlueButton and others, however none
provide a simple interface for voice-only broadcast from the browser.

I'm sure there's a way to do it using Asterisk, I just don't know of it!

Please suggest ways of hosting mic-stream-input using a ready-made
project for my website.

Thanks,

Alec Taylor