[asterisk-users] Join and listen to conference call through web-interface

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:28:38 CDT 2011

Thanks, looks really helpful for managing connected users (half my problem).

On the web-interface question, how do I create a website with a
[call-in] button?

I'm using Drupal, so will make it a members only page. Basically they
click the [call-in] button, and straight away they're in the
conversation. It needs to grab input from mic, so I'm thinking Java or
Flash.

Do you know of a solution which implements this?

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor