[asterisk-users] Asterisk repository: asterisk14-addons-mysql

Ioan Indreias indreias at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:40:41 CDT 2011

Hello,

We have chosen to upgrade our Trixbox installations (2.6.2.3, asterisk
1.4.20) and everything work smooth.

The problem we face now is that asterisk14-addons-mysql looks to have
not been compiled with uniqueID feature and we are asking your opinion
about what should be the best fix for this problem.

Our workarround was to overwrite (from backup) the cdr_addon_mysql.so
module, but this is not the best approach as in case for future
updates (yes - we know support of 1.4 have reach it's end but who
knows....).

On the other hand we could try to compile from sources but this
procedure we have tried to avoid when we choose to use asterisk.org
repository.

My idea is to ask for an additional addons-mysql RPM package - with
uniqueID enabled - but I do not know exactly where I have to post this
question.

What is your opinion?

Best regards,
Ioan.