[asterisk-users] odbc error - server is gone

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Mon May 2 01:36:03 CDT 2011

Isql is a process by which you can test your ODBC connection without calling
to asterisk. Just one line command to test the ODBC connectivity.

**echo "select 1" | isql -v *asterisk-connector*

 here asterisk-connector is your OBDC connection name.

-----
Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati
+91-9172341457