[asterisk-users] Join and listen to conference call through web-interface

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 05:41:33 CDT 2011

Good Afternoon,

I'm working on an audio conferencing web-frontend.

It'd be helpful if I could know:
	• Who's connected to the conference
	• Number of people listening to the stream

I also need to be able to manage/screen/kick participants. One way I
can think of is having acting as proxy between conference call and
guest, and if I approve them, connect them through to the conference
call.

Features required:
	• Web frontend to listen to live audio stream of conference call
	• Web frontend to join conference call (1 click call-in, grab mic input)

Can I do this with asterisk? - If so, how?

Otherwise, can you recommend a different FOSS project to use for this?

Thanks,

Alec Taylor