[asterisk-users] chan_dahdi unknown dependency problem

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Mar 31 16:47:39 CDT 2011

On 03/30/2011 01:32 PM, SebA wrote:
> So, I've compiled and installed libpri-1.4.11.5,
> dahdi-linux-complete-2.4.1+2.4.1 and asterisk-1.6.2.17.1, but chan_dahdi
> is not getting built. If I do a "make menuselect" in asterisk I see it
> listed with XXX, meaning that dependencies are not met.
> XXX chan_dahdi
> Depends on: res_smdi(M), dahdi(E), tonezone(E), pri(E), ss7(E), openr2(E)

When I run 'make menuselect', this is what I see for chan_dahdi:

DAHDI Telephony
Depends on: res_smdi(M), dahdi(E), tonezone(E)
Can use: pri(E), ss7(E), openr2(E)

Yours says 'depends on' for all of these items, which means you *must*
have them installed. Have you made any changes to the Asterisk source code?

--
Kevin P. Fleming