[asterisk-users] CDR Mysql adaptive Colum

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:08:53 CDT 2011

Found something now! i need first to set the CDR and after make the Dial

Like this.

[default]
exten=> _X.,1,set(CDR(teste)=${CHANNEL(useragent)})
exten=> _X.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

Like this, this would work!!

Now i have a question, if i do not use EXTEN and add an entry for each
number like this

[default]
exten=> _600.,1,set(CDR(teste)=${CHANNEL(useragent)})
exten=> _600.,2,Dial(SIP/600)
exten=> _700.,1,set(CDR(teste)=${CHANNEL(useragent)})
exten=> _700.,2,Dial(SIP/700)
exten=> _800.,1,set(CDR(teste)=${CHANNEL(useragent)})
exten=> _800.,2,Dial(SIP/800)

I would have to do like this or thre is an easier way to set the CDR for all
my calls ?

[]'sf.rique