[asterisk-users] Atcom/Rowetel IP04 Asterisk Appliance US Source

Mark Willis markslists at markwillis.net
Thu Mar 31 08:50:15 CDT 2011

After experiencing frustration with long shipping times for the Rowetel
IP04 asterisk appliance we have decided to import the units directly
from Atcom.

If you are in the US and need a small office PBX, the IP04 and IP08 are
ideal. They offer 4 or 8 lines of FXO and FXS and both include the OSLEC
echo canceler for clear calls. The IP08 is also useful as a small office
SIP gateway with its 2 ethernet ports, one for WAN and another for your
LAN.

Both models accept an SD card for extra voicemail storage. Configuration
is by web GUI.

http://www.staronetel.com/reseller/

Units ship by Fedex to the US.

Thanks for your interest and if you have any questions, email me at
mark at staronetel.com or call me directly on 210 880 5097.

Mark Willis

--
Mark Willis