[asterisk-users] CDR MYSQL missing field data

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at meg.abyt.es
Thu Mar 31 01:52:30 CDT 2011

On Monday 28 March 2011 14:23:25 Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> On Monday 28 March 2011 07:57:10 Eric W. Davenport wrote:
> > alias start => calldate
> > alias callerid => clid
>
> These are fine.

I was incorrect, here, and there's nobody to blame but myself.  The
field is ACTUALLY named "clid" internally, so when I, by default, set
ANOTHER field to the "clid" column, I shut out the default logic which
would have put the callerid into the "clid" column.  This has now been fixed
in 1.8 SVN, as a default configuration file fix.  If you comment out the line
marked "alias callerid => clid", it should work fine.

--
Tilghman