[asterisk-users] wrong from URI in options message

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Mar 29 13:29:24 CDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Jeremy Kister <asterisk-01 at jeremykister.com
> wrote:

> On 3/29/2011 1:56 PM, Sherwood McGowan wrote:
>
>>  [mypeer](peer)
>>>  host=10.0.138.226
>>>  defaultuser=2155551941
>>>  fromuser=2155551941
>>>  md5secret=023f30a320a5781e8ffd1af9888012af
>>>  incominglimit=10
>>>

>  IIRC, you need to define the fromuser in the peer in order for the
>> qualify checks (options packets) to contain the user you want
>>

> uhm, didn't I ?

It looks like you did to me.  Is it just OPTIONS packets that are showing
the wrong fromuser field?  In other words, when you send call traffic over
this peer, does it properly create the SIP packets?  For some reason, I'm
thinking this is "just the way it is", but someone closer to the the actual
sip development may be able to better tell you.  Perhaps open a ticket on
the bug tracker?

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP