[asterisk-users] CDR MYSQL missing field data

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Mar 29 13:14:27 CDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Eric W. Davenport
<ewdavenport at certin.com>wrote:

> I restarted Asterisk and I still have all the fields outgoing and incoming
> except for the CLID field.
> Clid is populated in the CSV Simple file as well as the CSV Custom file.

Please, if you would, copy and paste the output of a 'describe' of your cdr
table (in my environment this would be 'describe asterisk.cdr' from the
mysql shell).  Then, copy and paste the output of 'cat
/etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf'.  Delete any passwords that file may contain
before posting, of course.

This will enable us to better troubleshoot your exact issue.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP