[asterisk-users] AMI redirect from Queue to MeetMe

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Mon Mar 28 10:02:38 CDT 2011

I would be surprised that you did not always hang up the second channel you are redirecting. Once you transfer one leg there is nothing connected to the second leg so it goes away, I would think.

What we do is remember the agent number, transfer the caller, and then setup a call to the agent and meetme room.

More or less like:

Action: Redirect
Channel: SIP/GXP280_18-00000001
Exten: do_meetme601MyID
Context: cfmc_cdi_private
ActionID: MeetMe
Async: true

Action: Originate
Channel: Agent/1001
Exten: do_meetme601MyID2
Context: cfmc_cdi_private
ActionID: DirectMeet
Async: true

exten => _do_meetme.,1,UserEvent(BeforeMeetMe,Info:${EXTEN:9} & ${UNIQUEID} & ${CHANNEL})
exten => _do_meetme.,n,Answer()
exten => _do_meetme.,n,Set(CfMC_RoomToUse=${EXTEN:9:3})
exten => _do_meetme.,n,Set(CfMC_CurrentID=${EXTEN:12})
exten => _do_meetme.,n,Set(MEETME_MOH_CLASS="meetme-music")
exten => _do_meetme.,n,MeetMe(${CfMC_RoomToUse},CMpqx1)
exten => _do_meetme.,n,UserEvent(AfterMeetMe,ActionID:${CfMC_CurrentID} & Room:${CfMC_RoomToUse} & ${UNIQUEID} & ${CHANNEL})
exten => _do_meetme.,n,Hangup()

--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com