[asterisk-users] CDR MYSQL missing field data

Eric W. Davenport ewdavenport at certin.com
Sun Mar 27 19:36:45 CDT 2011

Hello,

I have Asterisk-1.8.3.2, dahdi-linux-complete-2.4.1+2.4.1, and
libpri-1.4.11.5 installed and running on a Ubuntu 10.04 server all built
from source.

Everything is working nicely except one small issue.

The CDR records are stored in the CSV file correctly and complete.

The MySQL storage is working as it should and is automatically updating
all the fields except the CLID field.

I have compared and constructed and destructed the system 3 times since
Thursday and I cannot figure out why the field does not get populated.

If I run the import from csv script it correctly populates the CLID so I
believe that tables are setup correct.

Has any one seen this and could possibly point me at the offending conf
file.

I am more familiar than I want to be with cdr_xxxx.conf files and I
cannot find where the problem is.

I have browsed all the wiki's, blogs, and emails looking for a hint and
I did not find anything.

Anything would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Eric