[asterisk-users] pbx.c: We were unable to say the number

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at meg.abyt.es
Sun Mar 27 15:50:16 CDT 2011

On Sunday 27 March 2011 14:50:37 Mohammad Khan wrote:
> Here is the dialplan in macro:
>
> exten => s,n,SayNumber($[${ARG1} % 100])
>
> when 662 was passed as ARG1, I had the following at log:
>
> WARNING[15217] pbx.c: We were unable to say the number 62, is it too
> large?
>
> Do you see any odd in my dialplan?

What do you have CHANNEL(language) set to at the time?  What language
packs do you have installed?  What is the exact version of Asterisk you
have installed?

Usually, what this error indicates is that you have one or more sound files
missing, unreadable, or in a format that cannot be transcoded to the codec
you're using.

--
Tilghman