[asterisk-users] Checking status of a cell phone

magnus.b at inputinterior.se magnus.b at inputinterior.se
Sat Mar 26 04:50:19 CDT 2011

Hi,

I am looking for a way to check the status of a cell phone. Found one way that worked for me and would like to have some feedback or suggestion of improvments.

Below example is for a “Swedish” cell phone, dont know if it works in the same way for other countries.

I could define “redirecting” numbers for 3 traffic cases when u dial my mobile (073-302 59 75):
NOT_INUSE call forward to A
INUSE call forward to B in my case 010-602 4975
UNAVAILABLE call forward to C in my case 010-602 4976