[asterisk-users] White papers or success cases to convince a customer?

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:42:31 CDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Carlos Chavez <cursor at telecomabmex.com>wrote:

>     Can anyone recommend some White Papers or Success Cases that we can use
> to ease the mind of a customer that has not heard much about Asterisk?  All
> they know is Avaya at this point.
>
> --
> Carlos Chavez
> Director de Tecnología
> Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de México S.A. de C.V.
> Tel: +52-55-91169161 Ext 2001

Hopefully someone can point you to some papers, but if you end up just
needing someone to write up a testimonial about how Asterisk has been a
successful part of several (20+) projects, contact me offlist and I'll write
one up. I've used Asterisk in projects ranging from very small business
PBX's all the way up to large VOIP telephone service providers.