[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2.10 & CDR custom added field

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at meg.abyt.es
Fri Mar 25 02:19:26 CDT 2011

On Thursday 24 March 2011 04:50:48 Jonas Kellens wrote:
> On 03/24/2011 10:45 AM, Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> > You have to use adaptive cdr for this functionality. In 1.8 the conf
> > file for adaptive cdr is cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf. The sample conf file
> > should tell you everything.
> >
> > If you are using some other cdr engine then you will have to jump into
> > the code of asterisk to make it log the item you want, which includes
> > creating an extra variable in the cdr data struction, creating a
> > function to set/get its value from dialplan, and then changing the sql
> > command to include the extra variable for insertion into DB.
>
> I thought it was possible in asterisk 1.6.2 to add extra mysql-fields ??
> In asterisk 1.4 you just have one 'userfield', but in 1.6.2 it is
> possible to add custom fields... I just don't know how.
>
> This is what the wiki
> (http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cdr+mysql) tells :
>
> "/Module now permits arbitrary columns to be created and populated, just
> like cdr_adaptive_odbc, simply by adding the column to the table and
> defining the corresponding CDR() variable/"
>
> Where is the information on this ?

Same as always, in the configs/ directory of addons 1.6.2.  The sample
configuration file contains common examples of the added functionality.

Also, there's a note on it in UPGRADE.txt, in the root directory of addons
1.6.2.  If you have any further questions, you're welcome to ask this list.

--
Tilghman