[asterisk-users] Forwarding XXXX to XXXX prevented.

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:26:11 CDT 2011

Well, first, I'd say more information is needed....

I see you're using a Local channel construct, is it pointing to a valid
context and extension? Is there any more debugging information you can
provide? It seems there's something missing here, if I was debugging the
issue to find a solution, I'd be digging up a lot more info, but we're not
local to the problem, we have to rely on you the poster.