[asterisk-users] Fwd: Asterisk 1.6.2.10 & CDR custom added field

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 04:45:10 CDT 2011

You have to use adaptive cdr for this functionality. In 1.8 the conf file
for adaptive cdr is cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf. The sample conf file should tell
you everything.

If you are using some other cdr engine then you will have to jump into the
code of asterisk to make it log the item you want, which includes creating
an extra variable in the cdr data struction, creating a function to set/get
its value from dialplan, and then changing the sql command to include the
extra variable for insertion into DB.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Jonas Kellens <jonas.kellens at telenet.be>wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> is there anyone who can point me to correct information ?
>
> Following http://pbxinaflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9042 and
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cdr+mysql > Extending CDR does
> not result in a working environment for me.
>
> Any feedback appreciated.
>

> Kind regards,
> Jonas.
>

> -------- Original Message --------  Subject: [asterisk-users] Asterisk
> 1.6.2.10 & CDR custom added field  Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:05:23 +0100  From:
> Jonas Kellens <jonas.kellens at telenet.be> <jonas.kellens at telenet.be>  Reply-To:
> Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
> <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>  To: Asterisk
> Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
> <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
>

> Hello list,
>
> I have added an extra field "mycolumn" to the cdr table in my MySQL-DB.
>
> I simply try to add a value to this column by doing the following in the
> dialplan :
>
> exten => 600,n,Set(CDR(mycolumn)="myvalue")
>

> But this value is not written to the column 'mycolumn' together with the
> other CDR-data.
>
> Why is this ?! Do I need further configuration ? (Not according to
> http://pbxinaflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9042)
>

> Kind regards,
> Jonas.
>

> --