[asterisk-users] Sangoma A102D wanpiple issue with dahdi

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:56:42 CDT 2011

Hey Guy,

I have ubuntu 10.04  64bit and compiled dahdi / wanpipe 3.5.19 /asterisk-1.8.x   I didn't understand what is the relation between wanpipe and dahdi ?  do i need to start wanrouter service ?  I am getting weird errors and my system got kernel panic many time when i restart dahdi service.  any idea ?  what is the startup sequence of all these service ?

root at example:/etc/asterisk# /etc/init.d/dahdi stop
Unloading DAHDI hardware modules: ERROR: Module wanpipe is in use
ERROR: Module dahdi_echocan_mg2 is in use
ERROR: Module dahdi is in use by dahdi_echocan_mg2,wanpipe
error

root at example:/etc/asterisk# wanrouter stop

Shutting down wanpipe1 interface: w1g1
Shutting down device: wanpipe2
Shutting down device: wanpipe1

        wanconfig: WAN device wanpipe1 did not shutdown
                 : ioctl(wanpipe1,ROUTER_DOWN) failed:
                 :      16 - Device or resource busy

        If you router was not running ignore this message
 !!     Otherwise, check the /var/log/wanrouter and
        /var/log/messages for errors

Devices Still Running:
 wanpipe1