[asterisk-users] Asterisk PRI back-to-back connect

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:21:42 CDT 2011

Thanks for reply,

We have full PBX running in production and SIP + PRI line. But now i am planing to upgrade my existing server with new hardware server/telephony card etc..  I have build new server with asterisk 1.8.x with new PRI cards now before switch PRI line from old one to new asterisk i want to make sure my new PRI cards are working properly and configured  ( I have only 10 min downtime to switch over so i can do testing on that downtime window)

Thats why i am planing to connect two asterisk both back to back over PRI line for just **TEST**ing to make sure my PRI cards working and able to handle calls..

-Satish