[asterisk-users] record individual callers in confbridge

adolson adolson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:38:07 CDT 2011

I believe I am using software, since I don't have any special hardware
installed. I do have a Digium card somewhere in a box. I can try
recording in ULAW, but I'm unsure how to convert it to WAV. I think
Asterisk can do it, so I'll give it a try and look it up.

If I can get this sorted out, I think it'll be a great podcast solution.

Thanks.