[asterisk-users] Answering machine detection for a second leg call generated by a call file.

Asterisk Man theasteriskman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:12:30 CDT 2011

Hi Group,

I have following case scenario.

Through call file, Asterisk makes a call to  SIP extension. When Extension
answers the call, Asterisk reads customer numbers (set in callfile) and
calls them one by one untill one of the customers answeres the call. Here
customer and SIP extension gets patched and talk to each other.

Now if outgoing call is answered by Answering machine,I don't want asterisk
to patch it up with SIP extension. Please suggest me how this can be
achieved.

Thanking you in advance.
--AM