[asterisk-users] Call are established, but voices can't be heard

John Kosmas batch40 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 16 23:41:43 CDT 2011

ED, doesnt matter whether your using Public or Private IP addresses it
should still work. theres also a situation on how you have configured
it. it can also be a codec issue. i havent really dealt with Acrobits
i would check the codec's if its using GSM or G.711 which is standard.
and also check ports on the server.

i have a friend who i communicate through asterisk and we use IAX.
private to public ip addresses but in our circumstances we are using
OpenVPN in between and dial an extension without the use of a SIP
server.