[asterisk-users] Connecting Asterisk to Siemens Hipath 3750

Bobola Oke okebobola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 02:27:52 CDT 2011

Hey Josue,

Thanks alot. I will be expecting the configuration samples. From your
response, I guess QSIG would be better for more functionality between the
two PBXs then..

Yes, this is my first implementation of asterisk and the support I have had
from the mailing lists (some just by searching the archives) has been
nothing short of wonderful. Thanks guys.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Bobola O. Oke