[asterisk-users] Some errors

Fellipe Paes fellipe_ps at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:34:25 CDT 2011

Hello guys,

I received the following answer from Digium, I understand and will change my dialplan, but I have one more question now, why I can't use _. in my dialplan?

"As suggested by Kevin Fleming on the asterisk-users list, this is not a

bug.

I believe the reason you're seeing this, is your usage of _. as an

extension.  Never do that."

Again, thanks for all.
Best regards,
Fellipe