[asterisk-users] Asterisk -rx command not returning data - Version 1.4.33.1

Paddy Grice paddy at wizaner.com
Mon Mar 14 14:33:33 CDT 2011

Hi Steve

I agree - past experience has been hit and miss for me too - I have to do a
dialplan reload after an external database update and have been advised
against using AMI as this sometimes hangs and a full reload is needed to get
the system going again - something I cant do with. Any ideas on how to do
the reload - and know that it is done world be welcome.

Paddy