[asterisk-users] Anyway to monitor SIP debug from originator and terminator separate of each other on two screens?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Mar 11 14:43:51 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Bruce B
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 2:35 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Anyway to monitor SIP debug from originator and
terminator separate of each other on two screens?

Hi Everyone,

In order to make life easier and to do debugging easier I want to observe
"sip set debug originator" and "sip set debug terminator" on two different
putty screens. Trick is that originator calls the terminator. I can of
course put two separate calls and get sip debugs at different times but
that's not what I want to do. I want both to spit out on my two screens at
the same time.

Unfortunately once in Asterisk CLI when doing any verbose or sip debug it
applies to all SSH opened instances and of course to asterisk log...etc...

Anyway you can think of that would give two different outputs?

Thanks

This probably won't work but you could try it

For peer 1

Asterisk -rx "sip set debug peer peer1" | tee log1.txt

For peer 2

Asterisk -rx "sip set debug peer peer2" | tee log2.txt