[asterisk-users] Automatically unpause a paused queue memeber - badidea?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Mar 11 08:10:04 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of
magnus.b at inputinterior.se
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 3:59 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Automatically unpause a paused queue memeber -
badidea?

I have some cases when I want to pause a queue member and automatically
unpause the queue member after a specified time.

Right now I am doing it by a AMI script, but was thinking if it is possible
to add a parameter to PauseQueueMember like,

PauseQueueMember([queuename],interface[,options[,reason[,time]]]) where time
will be how long (in seconds) the interface

will be paused. before brought back.

Maybe it is a bad idea, I dont know, what do you think?

I don't think it's a "bad" idea;  Parking works on a similar basis.