[asterisk-users] Dialplan: funcionality testing

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Thu Mar 10 12:27:04 CST 2011

On 11-03-10 01:14 PM, Luiz Gustavo Chiaretto wrote:
> I thought the Testsuite was a tool used for asterisk developers and not used for functionality testing.

It is used to test all aspects of Asterisk.  So, if you have something
specific you want to test, write a test for it, submit it upstream
(issue tracker), and we cab merge it into the testsuite.  Then every
each time svn commit is made, http://bamboo.asterisk.org will run the
testsuite against it.

It is beneficial to both you and the community :)

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer