[asterisk-users] ChanSpy with alphanumeric SIP channels [1.6.2]

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Wed Mar 9 20:42:52 CST 2011

I think in the chanspy application you can give it a template to prepend to what is entered. If you do chanspy(ab_) you might be able to enter the remaining digits.

Short of that you can set up a loop that reads the digits, calls chanspy(ab_${digits}), if the version you are using has my S option then * will exit the chanspy app and you can loop back to the top.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC