[asterisk-users] One Way Audio

Tim King tim at compnetwork.net
Wed Mar 9 17:11:36 CST 2011

IPTBALES is off and I have all firewalls disabled. All network elements
currently involved have public IP's assigned to them. My main asterisk box
has a public IP. I have multiple trunks to voip peers for inbound and
outbound calls which are also all public IP's. My two clients are trunked
via IAX and one is a Trixbox and the other is a digium AA50 which both also