[asterisk-users] Anyone have BRI working with Asterisk 1.8, Latest DAHDI, LibPRI?

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Wed Mar 9 15:53:47 CST 2011

Hi,

We have a site where we'd like to move from mISDN/chan_lcr to DAHDI with
a b410p card.

We've tried everything we can think of to get it working but we never
seem to receive any calls etc - even though the card has no alarms.

We've tried replacing the card, changing the jumpers etc but no go.

The cards both work with mISDN and chan_lcr, but we get reasonably
frequent crashes.

Does anyone have BRI working at all with the latest Asterisk, DAHDI, LibPRI?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell