[asterisk-users] Polycom Do Not Disturb button and asterisk hints

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 9 11:57:05 CST 2011

2011/3/9 Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com>

> [...]

This is interesting but though a LED is perfect binary status such as DND,
in fact, I'm more after a status line also showing Screening or Forwarding
destination (for instance, "Fwd => 12345", "Fwd => Cellphone" ...).

Polycom phones have a custom Status window with which you can pick
Forwarding settings but, to my knowledge, it can't used to let Asterisk
manage those settings (I would be very happy to be proven wrong).