[asterisk-users] [asterisk-dev] CDR and call transfers :)

Tue Mar 8 04:27:17 CST 2011

Am 08.03.2011 11:05, schrieb Rizwan Hisham:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem with CDRs when doing call transfers. I am using * 1.8.2.3
> with cdr_odbc.

> This is the best supposed solution i have come up with. But, I am here to
> ask you people for your ideas and thoughts on my solution. I am still in
> search for a better solution. So please share your ideas.

Sounds like you are trying to re-implement CEL:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Call+Event+Log+%28CEL%29+Driver+Modules
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/CEL+Design+Goals

klaus

PS: I prefer a dedicated GW-Asterisk which does accounting:

                                               /---trunk1
                                              /
                                             /-----trunk2
 SIP --------> PBX  <--------> GW Asterisk <-------ISDN
phones       Asterisk                       \------ISDN2

So, all the transfers happens in the PBX Asterisk. All calls which will
be billed are routed via the GW-Asterisk into the PSTN via several
uplinks or back to the same or another PBX Asterisk. So, I generate CDRs
only at the GW-Asterisk, and as there never happens any transfers on the
GW-Asterisk, those CDRs are always 100% correct (as long as you signal
proper CLIs from the PBX Asterisk to the GW-Asterisk).