[asterisk-users] Asterisk <-> Lync / Call Center Transfer / Refer

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:26:21 CST 2011

This is a problem in chan_sip.c
After REFER asterisk does not notify dialplan or AGI of REFER.
I've tried to convince asterisk developers this is a problem but they only
offered me 3 solutions:
1. Fix it yourself
2. Pay someone to fix it
3. Try to convince enough people that this is a problem and it may get
fixed.

BTW this is not a simple fix, it would require architectural changes in
asterisk.